The bus stop I board the bus from
- Bus stop has a bench, a timetable on the pole, and while it has no bin of it’s own there is one a few meters away in visible view. There was a stop number 8713 for identifying the stop and to look up live arrival board with the at transport app.
- There were more people, leaning on the lamp post, hiding under the shelter of nearby businesses than those sitting or standing near the seat.
- People stood very far apart, spread out covering a large area.
- When bussing in the morning (before 8:30am) majority of patrons are high school students.
- Timetable was hard to read, not many people bothered to read it.
- No one was talking to each other, except those who arrived at the stop together.
- There are a large number of buses that go through this stop but only 2 destinations.