1. There are no bad ideas
2. Democratic group decision-making
3. Dedication and commitment to deadlines and group goals
4. Don’t limit creativity – Be open-minded
5. Always share with the group
6. Recognize opportunities (and take them)
7. Consistent high level of contribution to the group
8. Discuss and communicate with each other.
9. Motivate each other to give our best work
10. Be confident, don’t hold back!
– Good design which fulfills our mission statement and the brief
– Professional & disciplined practice
– Group collaboration and harmony
– Effective application of design thinking and tools
– Show them what we got!
– Confident decision-making supported by group insight and processes